Anna Faris Suffered Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Over Thanksgiving

Anna Faris is grateful to be alive after an intense experience with carbon monoxide on Thanksgiving.

The actress was in Lake Tahoe with the family last week, when several guests complained of feeling ill. They eventually wrote it off as potential altitude sickness — until two guests went to the hospital and discovered it was carbon monoxide poisoning.

First responders were immediately told to check up on the other 11 guests.

According to People magazine, the safety crew said the living space had over six times the maximum recommended indoor carbon monoxide levels. What?!

Thankfully, everyone was treated for their symptoms and two more were taken to the hospital for care.

“I’m not quite sure how to express gratitude to the north Lake Tahoe fire department — we were saved from carbon monoxide — it’s a stupidly dramatic story but I’m feeling very fortunate,” the actress tweeted.

We’re thankful everyone is OK! Carbon monoxide is no joke.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.