‘House of Cards’ Delays Production — AGAIN!
Since the revelation of Kevin Spacey’s sexual allegation, House of Cards was put on hold for production. And now, a letter was sent out to cast and crew saying that hold will extend all the way to December 8.
Netflix had already said this season would be the last after nearly 15 reports came from young men accusing Kevin of sexually assaulting or attempting to rape them.
“These last two months have tested and tried all of us in ways none of us could have foreseen,” says the letter signed by Media Rights Capital senior vice president of television business and legal affairs, Pauline Micelli. “The one thing we have learned throughout this process is that this production is bigger than just one person, and we could not be more proud to be associated with one of the most loyal and talented production cast and crews in this business.”